Golden Pyramid Protection

The Golden Pyramid Protection spell energizes an invisible pyramid over my home (or yours). I visualize the outlines of the pyramid and see it clearly. It is very tall at the apex and sits slightly at a northeast angle. Nothing can come through the Golden Pyramid except good things.

I use this spell after I've tried all other remedies to the situation. I'm not saying that it is best to try all other remedies; I just saying that is how I do it. It is only after I exhaust all other avenues of resolution that I suddenly remember about the protection of the Golden Pyramid.

If someone wishes me ill, feels anger or hatred for me, spreads malicious gossip about me while the pyramid is active, that person receives the nastiness back ten fold and feels it immediately. I am protected.

This night I am visualizing the Golden Pyramid and visualizing that all ill-well, malicious gossip, and hatred vented toward me pings off the pyramid and returns to the sender one hundred fold.

I am making it that powerful hoping to totally eliminate the source or sources of all the negative elements affecting my life at this time.

I have no idea of what the sources will suffer but do know that it is what I would have suffered if I did not protect myself this way. I would suffer it because of the evil emanating toward me from that source. It makes me sad to do this. I don't like to see someone suffer that way. But I am tired of allowing it to happen to me and this is the only way to stop it.

The Golden Pyramid I visualize reaches to the stars and envelopes my entire property. Everything on this property is protected.

My hope is that whoever is acting malicious toward me (us) will see how much pain they are inflecting on us; will see that we are good people, that we wish to help others out of the goodness of our hearts, and that what they have been doing and saying about us is very wrong.

My hope is that they will see us for the first time with nothing in their hearts but love and kindness and goodwill.