Just One Night of Restful Sleep . . .

I pray Lord for one night of restful sleep. Let this pain subside. Place a golden barrier around Larry and I so that we feel only peace and comfort. All pain shall go to the originator of it and explode in their hearts so each of them realizes how cruel they have been.

Let the evil hearts hurting us reap what they sow tonight so that we may rest from their evil. I pray I have no thoughts about them again. Keep all thoughts of these cruel people away from us. If no ones believes I'm a good person and this is not what should be done to us, then so be it.

Not one person has allowed us to speak on our behalf.  By your grace, hear this prayer. I pity each person in my family who allowed this to happen because their eyes are about to open. Even my own. What will I see. Amen, Amen, Amen.