Golden Prayer Visualizing Power in the Clouds

Lord, by your grace hear me now. We ask for happiness, safety, and love and success in our lives. I've given up trying to make sense of this long month and now turn it over to you. By your grace, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who have trespassed against us.


I ask for a very special prayer for my daughter and my mother, but especially my daughter. By all your power protect her and give her great happiness and success. I forgive her and ask that she forgive me. Lord, by your grace, reveal the great black evil energy trying to destroy us and make it weak in its revelation.


Disarm the black evil and send it to hell but leave the good and let the good that is left, heal all. Thank you Lord for these wonderful heavenly years we've had. Amen Amen Amen