One Holistic Exercise to Change Life Now


The Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life, Live Seminar!: Living the Wisdom of the TaoWhat I am about to reveal to you is an epiphany that changed me completely and forever: we have read this and heard this statement, or I have anyway, hundreds of times but was never able to grasp the essence of its meaning until the epiphany snapped me into a new way of perceiving the world -- We truly are one with all things.

Whether we perceive this axiom or whether we do not perceive it, the axiom remains true.  Right now I sit at my computer typing this blog entry and I'm surrounded by plants, furniture, walls, roof, trees 'outside', raining weather and my husband who drifted off into a nap in his recliner.

Before my epiphany, each item would be separate from my awareness but strangely, now, I can perceive easily that I am but one pop-up, so to speak, in a conglomeration of potential pop-ups.

I not doing any mind altering drugs of any sort; I am fully awake and fully functional, yet I can make myself relax and melt into the conglomeration around me and with some effort I can perceive 'the world' from anywhere else I choose: this is fact and a fact I do hope will be permanent with me because it is extremely useful and quite valuable and definitely powerful.

Crazy: A Father's Search Through America's Mental Health MadnessDon't waste time sloughing this off with a negating label (crazy,etc) because all that labeling does is close the door for yourself.  Evolution dictates using a higher consciousness and this is definitely higher.

Stepping Out of the Bubble: Reflections on the Pilgrimage of Counseling TherapyThis is not a sudden change for me.  I have been seeking this epiphany for a minimum of 40 years and seeking it with determination.  This post marks the beginning of something and future posts will mark the growth of it.