Axioms of Manifesting


The fairy god-mother granting you a wish fable that runs through the consciousness of every child is actually an axiom not a fable.  That fable runs through children's literature in nearly all countries in some form or another.  The problem is, many advanced societies demand the concept be stamped down just when the child believes strongly enough to make it work.

Dr. Wayne Dyer has a few CDs on making things happen in life by adjusting one's consciousness with the use of sound vibrations.  I have experimented with this type of meditation and it worked so well I backed off -- it is a new experience to have a coincidence happen within moments of visualizing a need for something.  It is unnerving to say the least.

Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life Perpetual Flip: A Calendar to Use Year After Year (Calendar 2009)If you want to learn more about manifesting with sound vibrations, listen to Dr. Wayne Dyer's CD or any sound vibration theories.

You can also read some of my previous entries in which I practiced this meditation and experimented with various ways of doing it -- including placing the sound online so whoever read the sounds manifested the sound.  I don't know it it works for the person reading it (only if they contacted me could I know), but I can certainly notice results in my immediate experiences.  As I said before, the coincidences that happen are un-nerving.