Abundance: Bring it On!

Abundance is something most of us are conditioned not to believe we should have.  I know that I, as a Kansas girl, was raised believing having abundance of anything was almost a sin and to be shied away from.

I am still trying to believe in abundance; that it is all right to have plenty of something.  That made me question how so many of us are so convinced in scarcity; that struggling is lordly.
Basically , it all boils down to our religious  beliefs, no matter which religion one has, all profess the majority of us should and must be poor, struggling, tired and ignorant to reach heaven.

If that is not the case, show me it is not the case.  Heaven holds abundance therefore why are we not trying to immolate heaven by having abundance right now.   I don't know the answer to that question.

Yes, I want financial abundance but have only wanted it recently; I want financial abundance now because high tech toys are so fascinating that I want to buy the latest upgrade on everything; that takes lots of money.  If I could have access to all the new high technology available right now without spending a dime, then that's fine.  I only want financial abundance to get the toys.