Abramelin Benchmark

I have been curious about AbraMelin and all his profession leads to for several years and want to benchmark my progress.  Starting from below zero playing field whereby six years of our life was ripped away (our home, our website, our phone, our internet, Larry's auto shop, our ducks, chickens, fish, and our health).  Considering that last February all that lose was ahead of us; this February it is behind us.

Ironically, it was done by my mother and brothers and all because of some misunderstanding.  Since 2005 after Mom's near-death experience at St. John's, Simon (stepfather) and I never left her alone.  I came over once a week and deep-cleaned their house because I knew that would make Mom feel better.  I changed and washed sheets so the beds were fresh.

Larry and I both drove to the store for them, mowed the yard so Toby, Mom's Maltese, never had to have high grass on his belly.  Larry and I had Mom and Simon's welfare above our own and felt 100% responsible for their well-being for three years 24/7. Only someone who has experienced Care Giving of Parents could understand how exhausting that is.

Then Simon passed away.

And a whirlwind of family hatred came down on us and blew our life into little pieces; I believe the ones doing this would have utterly destroyed us both if they could have. I have always lived right down the road Mom; the brothers have always lived in other far away states.