Wisdom and Power Prayer 11:11

This is a Golden Prayer for an infusion of wisdom and power and action. A miracle is needed. Change my mother's attitude to one of affection, trust, and unconditional love toward me. Infuse her memories so she remembers each and every thing I have done to make her life better over my lifetime.

My job my entire life has been devoted to making her life better, not mine. Let those events flow one after the other into her mind until she has a full epiphany. Then give her the courage to say so. I ask for this now because she is destroying me and destroying my life. Give her compassion, something she has lacked throughout her life.

Fill her now with compassion and truth. Let her see with clear vision the full extent of my labors over the years. Let her realize completely and fully that the one person she always turned to was her daughter, me, who always came through no matter how much sacrifice I had to make. This is my most important prayer. Let go now and let God. Amen. Amen. Amen.